With its creative mix of cultural attractions, events, sophisticated dining, tours and specialist shopping, Federation Square is recognised as one of the world’s great public places. Since opening in 2002, Federation Square has received more than 100 million visits, positioning it as one of the most visited attractions for interstate and international visitors, and a beloved events and cultural destination for locals.
Federation Square is owned and managed commercially by Fed Square Pty Ltd as a company of the State Government of Victoria. Fed Square Pty Ltd offers a range of diverse and exciting employment opportunities across a range of areas including: project management, finance, leasing, marketing, media and promotions, event management and operations. Candidates are considered based on the skills, qualifications and competencies for each specific role, therefore we do not accept or keep applications on file for future vacancies.
Fed Square promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment and is committed to sustaining an inclusive workforce.
Follow the Fed Square Linkedin account for job alerts and company news.
Tenant Liaison Manager
Fed Square is currently recruiting for a Tenant Liaison Manager to effectively manage the Fed Square tenancy portfolio in a way that contributes to the corporate objectives of the company and delivers value to the tenants.
The position is the main point of contact for all tenancy related issues and a key player in the exchange of information and planning between tenants, Fed Square corporate, facilities and events functions.
Reporting to the General Manager – Commercial and Marketing Communications, candidates must have proven ability to;
- Enhance and maintain the existing productive relationships with tenants,
- Assist with tenancy fit-outs and works approval,
- Monitor tenant compliance with operational obligations under respective tenancy agreements
- Contribute to business performance data, KPI’s and improvement plans
- Assist with strategic initiatives relating to tenants.
Applications to be lodged via email to email@example.com with “Tenant Liaison Manager” in the subject line by 5pm Friday 12 February, 2016.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the Fed Square team. Reporting to the General Manager Commercial and Marketing Communications this role is responsible for continuously driving and improving awareness of Fed Square as a premium destination in the marketplace.
This will be achieved through:
- Initiating targeted marketing campaigns across a range of local, national and international market segments
- Developing a content marketing strategy through all available platforms including social media
- Development and implementation of a wide ranging community engagement strategy
- Collaborative (cross-promotional) initiatives with tenants and partners
Naturally to be successful in such a high profile role you will have significant experience in complex, high profile, public and/or private multifaceted marketing environments; experience in brand development; highly developed communication, influencing and interpersonal skills; and well developed community, corporate and cultural networks.
Occasional out of hours work and availability for after hours contact is required.
Applications to be lodged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line by 5pm Friday 12 February, 2016.
General Manager – Commercial and Marketing
Reporting to the CEO, Fed Square is seeking to recruit a General Manager to increase commercial revenues through industry partnerships and by identifying new commercial opportunities. This role will also have oversight of all marketing activities.
In this exciting Commercial role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and leveraging commercial assets
- Engaging with prospective sponsorship partners, developing business opportunities, building commercial relationships and presenting unique Fed Square proposals.
- Coordinating the strategic review of existing sponsorship agreements and new opportunities in the market consistent with Fed Square’s Corporate Plan.
- Identifying and exploiting new media opportunities that increase visitation and reputation.
- Growing profitable revenue across each of Fed Square’s business units.
- Presenting periodical commercial reports to the company’s CEO and Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will have a track record of:
- Developing and growing commercial revenues.
- Fostering win/win commercial relationships, and have an excellent working business network.
- Successfully managing, driving and achieving sales budgets.
- Creating and achieving the timely implementation of successful commercial and marketing business plans.
- Experience in public sector.
Experience and tertiary qualifications in commerce, communications or marketing in entertainment, leisure, property, recreation or business of sport will be looked upon favourably. This role will suit the candidate with 7-10 years plus of commercial excellence.
Applications to be lodged via email to email@example.com with “General Manager – Commercial and Marketing” in the subject line by 5pm Tuesday 16 February 2016.
Events Coordinator – Commercial
An opportunity has arisen for an Events Coordinator – Commercial in the Program Team.
Reporting to the Program Manager – Events, responsibilities will include:
- coordinating commercial activity onsite
- coordinating new and repeat enquiries
- coordinating event logistics and risk management
- client relationship management and retention
- contributing to the attraction of commercial events
- contributing to and monitoring revenue targets
- assisting in general event enquiries and delivery as required
Requirements for the role include:
- at least 3 years’ experience in an events environment in event coordination/planning
- experience using event planning software applications (Ungerboeck Software preferable)
- strong communication (including written) and interpersonal skills
- excellent time management
Salary of up to $58,450 plus superannuation. Some out of hours work and availability for after hours contact is required.
Applications (include a cover letter and CV) to be lodged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event Coordinator Commercial” in the subject line by 5pm Wednesday 24 February, 2016.