Swanston St Forecourt is an outdoor space located opposite Flinders Street Station at the edge of the The Square and Transport Hotel. As one of the primary entry points to Federation Square, it receives a large amount of pedestrian traffic and is an excellent venue for promotional activities, launches and small performances.
Outdoor Space: 10m x 20m
This space is flexible, please contact Fed Square’s events team for more information.
- Flat surface of bluestone concrete pavers
- Accessible public toilets in St Paul’s Court
- Onsite catering providers
- Power available throughout the area
- Hardstand for broadcast vehicles or cars
- Banner flagpoles available upon application
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Corporate Vision Australia
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire
Access: Swanston St Forecourt is wheelchair accessible. For further details visit, Accessiblity at Fed Square.
Swanston St Forecourt Venue Hire Rates:
|Venue Hire Type
|Free Public Event Full Day
|Promotional / Commercial Full Day
These rates do not include catering, cleaning or security costs.
- Bonds Invisitail Fashion Show
- National Improve Your Plant/Life Balance Day
Find on Map »