St Paul’s Court is located in the northwest corner of Federation Square, next to the Melbourne Visitor Centre. The area is 10m x 20m and provides pedestrian access between St Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders Street Station and Fed Square. Heavy foot traffic makes this intimate space ideal for promotional activities and events. The landscaped risers and wide sandstone steps also provide a dramatic landscape for performance groups, displays and seating options if required.
Outdoor Space: 10m x 20m
This space is flexible, please contact Fed Square’s events team for more information.
- Flat surface of bluestone concrete pavers
- Accessible public toilets
- Onsite catering providers
- Power available throughout the area
- Hardstand for outside broadcast vehicles or cars
- Marquee hire and staging available through preferred supplier, Quality Event Hire
- Audiovisual support available through preferred supplier, Corporate Vision Australia
- Large projection surface on the East Shard building
Access: St Paul’s Court is wheelchair accessible. For further details visit, Accessiblity at Fed Square.
St Paul’s Court Venue Hire Rates:
|Venue Hire Type
|Free Public Event Full Day
|Promotional / Commercial Full Day
These rates do not include catering, cleaning or security costs.
- L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- Spirit of the Square
- Black Swan Yoghurt Promotion
- NOVA Live Broadcast
Find on Map »