The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is a not-for-profit arts organisation that explores diverse and inspiring human rights stories through the mediums of film, arts, music and forums. This year’s festival will be held at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI), opening on May 9 with Damon Gameau’s new documentary 2040 running through to May 23.
Heading into their 12th year, HRAFF continues to provide a platform whereby creatives, organisations and the Australian public are brought together by their common desire to contribute to social change. View the full HRAFF program and book your tickets now.
This year’s festival will feature six key streams:
- Our Common Place: The Environment
- Pride Pioneers: LQBTIQ+ rights
- Indigenous Affairs
- Girls to the Front: Gender Equality
- A Fair Go: Economic Justice
- Frontline: Conflict and the Global Movement of People.