- Flexible working arrangement – 4-5 days per week
- Launch brand new EVP
- Part of the Key Leadership Group, reporting into General Manager
Working within the vibrant precinct of Federation Square it will never feel like just an ordinary workplace as you are surrounded by the creative mix of cultural attractions, world-class events, and an exceptional array of restaurants, bars, and cultural tenants.
Federation Square hosts up to 2000 events and attracts on average 10 million visits annually. Therefore, it’s not surprising that it is ranked within the top 10 best public squares in the world and is one of Melbourne’s top tourist locations. Employees receive discounts to selected bars and restaurants within Fed Square, health and well-being offerings, and enjoy the architecturally designed office space.
Reporting to the GM of Human Resources, an exciting opportunity exists at Fed Square for a HR Business Partner (HRBP) for 9-12-month period covering a maternity leave absence. The role will commence at the end of August 2019, and is responsible for contributing to, and executing the HR Strategy. Working in a department of two, this role will cover all the breadth of HR, including but not limited to organisational development, recruitment, leadership coaching, performance management cycles, facilitation and employee relations. The position would suit someone who is comfortable in contributing to the strategic direction of HR, as well as managing the HR admin and processes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- End to end talent management, through attraction, selection and recruitment
- Support the delivery of FSPL’s new performance management software launch and ongoing administrative requirements to implement and embed the program
- Manage employee relations cases, from mediation, grievances, terminations etc.
- Execute key activities derived from the new EVP strategy
- Provide HR advice, guidance and coaching to internal clients on a range of people related matters
- Work with the business to ensure organisational resources are aligned with current and emerging capability requirements, through the identification and provision of learning and development initiatives and influencing process improvement changes.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in a HRBP role within a commercial business
- HR experience working in a small to medium sized organisation
- Competency in case management, and interpretation of industrial relations law
- Successfully translated HR strategy into action
- Implemented HR information systems eg. Recruitment, L&D, employee self serve etc.
- Expertise in attraction, selection and recruitment
- Project managed organisational development initiatives
- Developed, implemented, and administered learning and development strategies
- Strong stakeholder management skills; communication, influencing and negotiation
- Relevant HR qualification
Some out of hours work may be required from time-to-time and availability to receive calls for emergency works.
Applications including a current resume/ CV and a one page cover letter addressing the key criteria of the role should be submitted by midnight Sunday 23 June 2019 to email@example.com – shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the advertisement, so please do not delay applying