Working within the vibrant precinct of Federation Square it will never feel like just an ordinary workplace as you are surrounded by the creative mix of cultural attractions, world-class events, tourism, and an exceptional array of restaurants, bars, and specialty stores.
Federation Square, ranked within the top 10 best public squares in the world, hosts up to 2000 events and activations and has a visitation of 10 million people each year. As a member of our team, you’ll receive discounts to selected bars and restaurants within Fed Square, health and well-being offering, and enjoy an architecturally designed office space.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, an exciting opportunity exists at Fed Square for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Drive the social and digital strategies (both owned, paid and earned) for Fed Square audiences.
- Develop, plan and implement social media content strategies designed to promote Fed Square and engage with key audiences across digital platforms
- Create, execute, monitor and report on digital marketing initiatives across multidisciplinary areas in Search, Local, Paid, Affiliate/Influencer, Social, Programmatic and EDM tactics.
- Manage and create website content including copywriting SEO focused content to engage with customers and promoting activities in and around Fed Square
- Manage, monitor and report on social community engagement and lead improvements and developments to strategies in line with business objectives.
- Craft data-driven insights to inform and optimise digital and social strategies in line with business objectives
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years in Marketing
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of digital campaigns with a track record of success in ROI
- Extensive experience with SEO, SEM, SMM, Affiliate/Influencer Marketing and Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of analytics, metrics & campaign monitoring
- HTML/CSS experience would be desirable
- Experience with major advertising platforms
- Fluency in major social platforms including WeChat agency background preferred
Education and Qualifications
University Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area including Marketing/ Communications/ Business/ Commerce or related discipline
Please submit a current resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close midnight Sunday 14 October 2018 shortlisting will occur throughout the duration of the ad being up, so please do not delay applying
Further details about the role can be found in the position description available at www.fedsquare.com/employment.