CALLING ARTISTS – CREATIVES – DESIGNERS
Fed Square is offering top Melbourne creatives the opportunity to create pop-up interactive installations in some of our iconic Squares’ lesser known spaces.
In the spirit of experiential interactive and immersive museums emerging all over the world (Museum of Icecream, Candytopia, Happy Place, The Colour Factory, the work of Meow Wolf to name a few), Fed Square will create a Fed Square Underground Interactive Tour through its lesser known nooks and crannies.
To be launched as part of our new brand, this experience will feature as part of The inaugural Anything But Square Festival opening 27th July and running through August.
|CREATIVES WILL BE GIVEN|
Please email questions and final submissions (by 8 March) to:
- 8 March – EOI Closes (Applications will be accepted at any time prior to this deadline)
- 15 March – Successful applicants advised
- 18-22 March – Artists contracted
- 25-29 March – Site visits and locations allocated
- 5 April Initial concepts submitted to FS
- 19 April Feedback on concepts provided to Artists
- 26 April Final concepts submitted
- 1 May – Budgets and schedules finalised
- 21-25 July – Installation
- 26 July – VIP Opening
- 27 July – Public Launch